Finding a home to swap or transfer

house swap

If you would like to move to another house or flat, or even to a different area, you may be able to swap your home with another tenant.

To find out more about if and how you can do this, please get in touch with your housing officer by email at or call on 0300 1234 009.

Your housing officer is:

Claire Baggaley: West Northamptonshire Council areas: Daventry, Northampton Borough and South Northamptonshire
David Kolodynski: East Northamptonshire, Kettering and Wellingborough