Office closure for the Christmas and New Year period
The Office closes on Friday 22nd December 2017 at 12 noon and re-opens at 9 am on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- If you live in one of our rented properties and have an emergency repair, please check what is an emergency below, call 0300 1234 009 and you will be transferred to our out of hours service. If this number is unavailable call 0203 7013553.
- Call 999 in the case of a medical emergency; a serious fire; or serious crime.
- For a non medical emergency call 111. It's fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals.
- If you smell gas, call the National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999
- To report a power cut, call 105.
- Problems with your water supply: https://www.water.org.uk/consumers/find-your-supplier
Emergency repairs are those needed to avoid immediate danger to your health and safety, or serious damage and destruction to your home. We will aim to make your home safe or prevent further damage. We may need to arrange a further visit to complete the repair.
· Loss of entire supply of electricity, water or gas – please check your supplier first and you have credit on your meter.
· Loss of part supply e.g. no drinking water.
· Loss of entire heating provision in cold weather or where the tenant is vulnerable.
· All serious plumbing or gas leaks where the fabric is in danger of damage
· Serious roof leaks and other major structural failures
· Securing of property following incident